. Mortgage 101: Guiding Customers thru the Mortgage Process
- DATE: Thurs., March 17, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., GTAR Auditorium
- DESCRIPTION: This course covers the basics of what every Realtor needs to know. Review lenders requirements – from check stubs to the newest Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure by the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau, including Qualifying a Buyer, New Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure, and The Processing Flow. State-approved with 3-hours of CE credits. Instructed by Robert Paredes of Envoy Mortgage.
- Sign Up: https://mdweb.mmsi2.com/tampa/tampa_courses.pl?course=16PRO0307
. Discovering Commercial Real Estate
- DATE: Wednesday, February 24, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- DESCRIPTION: If you are a newly licensed agent or a residential agent who wants to learn about commercial real estate, this course is NAR-approved that offers a broad overview of the basics of commercial real estate and how it differs from residential real estate. Realtors will be able to distinguish and understand the broker’s role and discover the different types of commercial properties, terms, valuation methods, marketing and resources for further education. While it will not equip you with all to practice commercial real estate, it will explain the business and introduce many of the resources needed to pursue a commercial transaction or a career in commercial real estate. Instructed by Carlos Fuentes, CCIM. PLUS, course is state-approved for 3-CE hours.
This course is NAR-approved that offers a broad overview of the basics of commercial real estate and how it differs from residential real estate._ Realtors will be able to distinguish and understand the broker’s role and discover the different types of commercial properties, terms, valuation_ methods, marketing and resources for further education. This is an ideal introductory course for those who are newly licensed and/or residential_ agents who want to learn more about commercial real estate. While it will not equip you to practice commercial real estate, it will explain the business_ and introduce many of the resources needed to pursue a commercial transaction or a career in commercial real estate. Instructed by Carlos Fuentes,_ CCIM. PLUS, course is state-approved for 3-CE hours. What You Will Learn in the Discovering Commercial Real Estate Course: * The duties of professionals who assist in commercial transactions * The key differences between commercial and residential real estate * Types of commercial real estate (Office, Retail, Industrial and Land) * Types of commercial transactions * Commercial contracts Brought to you by GTAR’s Realtors Commercial Alliance and co-sponsored by AB Capital Group and Florida Community Bank.
DATE: Tuesday, February 16, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
DESCRIPTION: The Sales Contract is the ultimate destination – the culmination of the Realtors® expertise with the customer’s binding agreement. In recognition of the full power it carries, this course was designed for real estate professionals to polish up their process of completing a contract from the first word to the last signature. Learn to view the contract as more than just an official document, but rather understand how to use it as an influential instrument to aid in closing. In conclusion, student will be able to explain the agreement to a customer/client, as well as identify the proper timing of execution and the use of the appropriate disclosures. Instructed by Phil Riek, Lic. Florida RE Instructor. NOTE: This course will cover the “as is’ contract only. Course is state-approved for 4-hours of CE Credits
LOCATION: Greater Tampa Association of Realtors
Join us March 10, 2016 in Tampa for the Gulf Coast Chapter of the Florida Association of Mortgage Professionals’ Annual Trade Show
To register, follow this link: http://www.planetreg.com/Tradeshow2016attendee
The Florida Association of Mortgage Professionals invites you to the 2016 Trade Show
March 3 2016 @ the Bonaventure Hotel and Conference Center
Education & Seminars
Homeready Program – Fannie Mae – speaker Evett Francis
Presentation on condominiums or other valuation related topics – Dept of HUD – Speaker, Dan Ellis
Best Use of Renovation Lending Programs / 203 K Program- REMN – Speaker Damon Richardson
Join us Monday, February 15 from 11:30am-1:00pm to find out how to help serve the housing needs of thousands of Tampa Bay’s military and veterans.